Effective as of 11/8/2023
At Scot Candell & Associates, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://candell-law.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It:
- Information You Provide to Us: This includes information you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up for a newsletter or contact us with inquiries. The information you provide may include your name, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use Google Analytics to automatically collect certain traffic data and usage details to help us improve our website and deliver a better and more personalized service.
How We Use Your Information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- To improve our website and better understand how users interact with it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of [Law Firm Name], our customers, or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.