As an employee, you are entitled to fair treatment by your employer. If you are involved in a dispute with your employer over a legal matter, an experienced litigator can help you protect your rights and obtain appropriate financial compensation.
Employment disputes can take many forms:
Wage and hour conflicts, including unpaid bonuses or commissions
- Sexual harassment and discrimination cases based on race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Medical leave
- Negotiation of noncompete agreements, severance packages and unemployment benefits
- Retaliation and Wrongful Termination claims including
- Employees who filed a legal claim against their employers for workers compensation, or sexual harassment
- Employers retaliating against whistle-blowers
- Employers retaliating against an employee who refused to engage in illegal or unethical behavior
- Employees who were fired in violation of their employment contract
- Employees who were fired because of discrimination based on:
- sexual orientation, or
- national origin.
The experienced attorneys at the Scot Candell & Associates, are here to answer your questions and help you navigate the law so that you can receive your just compensation.